Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ambigram Submission: Nikita

This submission is an honor to me, as Jose Manuel, a designer from Málaga, decided to create a "Nikita" ambigram! Here are a few of his developmental sketches:



And finally, here is the finished ambigram!

He was also kind enough to email me his thoughts & process on ambigram design. Those will be posted shortly. Muchas gracias Jose, and I am honored that you chose my name for this ambigram submission. Take a look at Jose's blog & other ambigram work! (a link to Jose's blog can be found under "Contributors" on the right hand side.)

2 comments:

Larah said...

Nikita looks very strong! Maybe I use this in my custom essay papers as title. It will be nice apply in
cause and effect essays for my courses of drowing.

Sonya Apple said...

Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. BestEssayHelp.

 
My Zimbio
Join my blog network
on Facebook